How To Find Fresh Ideas For A US History Research Paper
US History is laced with so many events of importance that you can write a thousand books on them. However, most events are so seeped into common mindset that they have been overdone with. It would actually be better to conjure fresh research topics on US History. There are scores of avenues where one can move to find fresh perspectives into the rich heritage of the US of A
A startling way
One of the ways is to look at the happened instances with a new perspective. This way, you will be able to weak the topic, giving them a fresh outlook. The other way is to enter somewhat uncharted premises, which have not been discussed too much.
Some credible research paper ideas
You may check into the settling mechanism of cyber-crime prevention. You may also look at the ways their secret service agency FBI has collaborated with England’s MI5. You may sneak into how it defeated Russia’s strategies to dismantle it. You may trespass into Bill Clinton’s sexual escapades with Monica Lewinsky.
Charting suppositions in research
You may also think of things that could have happened in a different way if historical events would have turned on their rocks. Say, what if Pearl Harbor would not have happened. What if Russia and not the Middle East would have been the largest exporter of oil? What if warren Buffet would not have been born? While doing research on the ‘What ifs’, you will have to consider the general strategic patterns of the then Presidents.
Here are 10 fresh research topics on US History –
- Assess Barrack Obama’s proactive policies to overcome 2008 Recession
- Assess Charles de Gaulle’s role in exacerbating tensions between US and USSR
- Imagine, in a research-oriented way, as to where John F Kennedy would have taken US had he lived beyond 1963
- Assess the different shades of US relation with India under different Presidents
- Illustrate the reasons why US didn’t take over Iraq in 1991 even after winning the battle
- Assess secretive reasons why USA failed in Vietnam even after 20 years of war
- Discuss how US charts its Capitalist Traits purely through two majors; Defense and Entertainment
- Assess how Lincoln’s abolition of slavery actually opened floodgates for racism traits
- Discuss how US may plan its relations with Cuba once Fidel Castro dies
- Bring to light the US-UK relations when Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan were at the helm