Guides For Term Paper Writing
A List of Research Paper Writing Ideas on Frankenstein
If you're thinking about writing a paper on Frankenstein, then look no further than online for your information. There are great sources available where you can find informative material to help you gather your information, but what exactly will you write about and what kind of research will you use? We have a few ideas for you below that you may want to consider.
GREAT TOPIC IDEAS
- You could contrast the different movies that have come out based on this giant green monster! Because he has been depicted as mean, violent, passive aggressive, and so much more, you may find that if you contrast different movies that were created, you can put together a well versed piece that depicts him over the ages. and while we're thinking about his passive aggressive manner, you may want to use that as it will help you to depict him as a character with strong emotions. This will also help you to develop a good essay. You may want to think about how over the storyline, he has been depicted as passive aggressive, or as angry and bitter, or as misunderstood and how these various emotions came about.
- Another idea which may sound funny to you, is if you choose to consider doing a correlation and contrast paper where you used him and contrast him with a character like Pinocchio. Think about it. You have two uniquely different characters who were created by someone, and who were both misunderstood and ostracized. Do you see a correlation there?
- Another area that might be a great topic for writing about Frankenstein might be the best movie that's come out about him.
- Or write about whether the scary element of movie writing was better in black and white in the 50’s and 60’s or now with computer graphics. Because you have so many resources to turn to, you could consider an original piece with Bela Lugosi that was black and white, or you might look at something more recent like the version that had Robert De Niro.
- Lastly, you may think about drafting a psychological piece in terms of whether or not he was misunderstood? How does this relate to people in todays society who may be tall, big, ugly, introverts etc,and as you gather your thoughts, you can utilize the psychological effect of being misunderstood and being a reject. Is it right for people to become bitter or violent? Was he bullied?
With all these great ideas, you will have an amazing topic to come up with. The question is which one will you choose?
Tips for Term Paper Format
After writing and rewriting your content and polishing your final draft, your work is not quite finished just yet. This is where you add any final touches you had yet to complete that your paper may require. These elements may include a title page, works cited page, and setting margins and page spacing. Your content may need to follow a specific order and this is the best time to ensure your work displays it. For instance, your format may include an abstract, introduction, methods, results, and discussion in this order. Some students may find it easier to incorporate these requirements into their paper as they are writing it instead of waiting until the end.
yellowbrickreads.com. Research & Writing For Your College Term Paper